Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thematic Photographic #170 -- Drink Up!

This week at Carmi's Written, Inc. the Thematic Photographic topic is "Drink Up!"  That brings to mind so many tasty beverages for me, but the first thing in the morning rich, aromatic coffee gets my attention.  And not just any coffee!  My favorite is Komodo Dragon at Starbucks, though I will savor just about any blend any time.  I'm one of the lucky ones that can drink coffee like water!

I don't have just one favorite cup/mug, but I do have one requirement:  it must be larger than the dainty cups that came with my set of china!

Dark coffee is lovely............

...... but I do love my cream and creamers in a variety of flavors.  This particular morning I had the new Bailey's Caramel flavored creamer.  The real Bailey's is still my favorite ;-).

I like watching the cream swirl in the rich brown liquid.  Of course the clear glass mugs are best for watching this dance of the morning brew!

Nearly ready...........

Just a one more stir with the spoon........ Ahhhh! Perfect!

Hmmm, I think there is still a bit of coffee in the pot.  I suddenly have a craving for a warm cup of joe!

Grab a cup of your favorite beverage and drink up!  Hop on over to Carmi's and see if he and his commenters have hit on your favorites. This week's theme goes until tomorrow evening when Carmi will once again send us on another Thematic Photographic trek.

1 comment:

Bob Scotney said...

There was a time when I would have said, 'Keep the coffee, I'll have the Bailey's.' Now I'm not allowed that but can see the attraction.